Protect-A-Pak shock Indicator 30G
Protect-A-Pak shock indicator is a non-re-settable warning indicator. Which can record any shock if your packages that are shipped or packed has been exposed to a potentially shock. Use a mounting flange to attach a Protect-A-Pak indicator externally to carton or crate so they can be viewed. A tripped indicator can be viewed without even opening the package.
- Protect-A-Pak is one of the world’s most popular single-use, low-cost impact indicators.
- When used with alert labels, it reduces the incidence of damage by raising awareness that the package is being monitored.
- Promotes accountability with handlers throughout the transportation chain.
- Can be mounted to a surface via self-adhesive or flush mounted with a mounting flange.
- Can help identify trouble spots in the transportation chain